Releen InLine Silicone Male 2-Way Foley Catheter 5-10ml Each
The Releen InLine Foley Catheter (by Coloplast) is a long length silicone urinary catheter intended for either short-term or long-term drainage of the bladder.
Packet contains 1 sterile 2-way Foley catheter for urethral and suprapubic use.
Releen InLine Silicone Male 2-Way Foley Catheter 5-10ml available in three different sizes.
- Suitable for long-term usage of up to 90 days.
- Includes a two-way hard valve.
- The self-closing valve fits Luer Slip and Luer Lock syringes.
- The colour coded connector aids fast identification of size.
- The integral, close-fitting balloon provides improved inflation and deflation.
- Wide lumen to ensure free flow of urine.
- Shaft is transparent to allow easy viewing of drainage flow.
- Has an integrated black radiopaque line and tip (makes x-ray monitoring easier and excludes the need for dyes).
- The size and balloon fill volume are indicated on universal funnel connectors.
- Individual sterile pack.
- For single use only (do not resterilize).
- Latex free.