Exufiber Ag Plus Dressing 10cmx10cm - Each
Exufiber® Ag+ with Hydrolock® technology is a sterile non-woven gelling fibre design with an antimicrobial action against a broad range of wound relevant pathogens.
When Exufiber Ag+ comes into contact with wound exudate, it transforms into a gel. The gel helps support a moist wound healing environment. Thanks to its design, the dressing stays intact for clean, easy, one-piece removal. Exufiber Ag+ has a high absorption and retention capacity to provide a moist wound environment and has an ability to transfer fluid to a secondary dressing.
You can use Exufiber Ag+ in combination with Mepilex® Border with Safetac®.
- Transfers fluid to the secondary dressing
- Superior fluid retention capacity
- Stays intact for clean, easy, one-piece removal
- Start to kill microbes rapidly, 3 hours (in vitro) and has a sustained antimicrobial effect for up to 7 days (in vitro)
- Kills a broad range of pathogens including VRE, MRSA (in vitro)
- Can be left in place for up to 7 days depending on condition of the wound and surrounding skin, or as indicated by accepted clinical practice
Product: Mölnlycke Exufiber® Ag+ Dressing 10cm x 10cm
Features: Water resistant
Size: 10cm x 10cm
Box of 10
Image is sample of product